Take this approach, and you solve all problems of dirty industry, dirty politics, apathic citizens, and stupid schools. Also, it dissolves opposition. It doesn’t even matter what causes climate change. As a side effect, it reduces emissions, and makes life in the region exciting! Only morons don’t do this.
This is a
Different from many others, this one is right at home, and the world is warming up to it, so get going, take the lead!
A people-powered approach to healing our climate, planet & societies
We have not come here to beg “world leaders” to care for our future. They have ignored us for 25 years, and they will ignore us again. – Greta Thunberg
The greatest force for keeping and restoring climate harmony is Planet Earth.
George and friends have launched a global initiative to restore Nature to its splendid, thriving, regenerative state, while restoring inner and outer peace and prosperity for all of us. That’s all we all wish for really. Greta, top experts, and us if there was a button, have signed this call for action. How about printing that out and sign at your school?
It’s false economies. It’s false people. It’s you.
A reminder of what we need to do. To current emission trends and goals we add tipping points, feedback loops, additional warming hidden by air pollution and the aspect of equity.
We don’t only need new politics, we need a whole new way of thinking.
“You never change things by fighting existing reality. To change something, create a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”R. Buckminster Fuller
We need a new human model.
Shifting responsibility to a few voted into office is obsolete. It’s able, active, caring citizens in the next level collaborative GOOD society now!
It’s new for the 99.9%, sure. This is what change means. Learn it! Do like young changemakers do!
Activate the new Operating System in your heart, head and hands.
95% local by citizens. 5% national politics
95% of this nature restoration work which directly affects inhabitants and citizens, farmers, rangers, foresters, families etc requires all of us to come together, agree and embrace this societal vision, and make it real, for the upliftment of everyone.
It requires intergenerational, citizen-powered co-creative local governance meshed with citizen- and social business powered initiatives implementing proven solutions with cascading win-win benefits for everybody.
Only 5% means fretting at distant and detached government and corporations.
Are you pissed? Well, Greta and Bucky speak at Einstein level and what their words MEAN, will only gradually be understood also by their “fans”.
95% means CHANGE. The next level collaborative society comes into existence with able, active, caring citizens. No longer “human as usual” protesters and voter based on compromise.
So far, folks have not activated this new Operating System in themselves. Green voters and marchers have not.
Badass vivid merry and smart citizen collaboration is NEW in our broken, fragmented societies of tired, frustrated people hiding behind walls, distrusting and disliking people in the streets, also at work, on tv, and in class. And this is part of the problem of human and environmental destruction. And it can be changed.
Really? Attitudes change? Yes. We changed from watching people being devoured alive in Rome’s arenas and burning “witches”. Not long ago, we hailed monarchs. Making up one’s mind for a political party and voting was NEW. It’s still too much for many in many parts of the world.
We’ll also achieve the next level upgrade. Teenage and adult changemakers have been pioneering it in North America for decades. Now, it’s going global.
And it’s going to be sensational, like the end of bloody monarchy and dancing democracies has been. So we better buckle up for the Boss Battle to reduce the suffering. Since it comes with mega crisis.
Healing all of Earth incl. Healing Humans
Normally, most people are nice, but right now most people distrust and dislike most other people.
It is an inner void that drives people to being fascinated and addicted to stuff that destroys life. It’s like a disease.
Russell Brand shows a way out for many, in fun ways.
This suboptimal state of being also makes people retreat from life and others. People hide behind walls and fences and big lawns. This fear sabotages everything. And it goes away when we get to know people and that they are peaceful. Life is better then.
We are more collaborative, creative and constructive then. Got it?
This means, we need to make our communities and cities awesome, also, while restoring the natural environment in our regions.
Make life in the city and community safe, joyful awesome. George Monbiot calls it the Politics of Belonging.
Healing all cells of Earth means healing human beings from the reasons behind egoism, greed, ignorance and destruction, from that inner poverty and pain, sadness, anger, ignorance that make us retreat into ego shells that may briefly protect but turn out to limit us in our humanity and experience.
Responding to crisis like typhoons, hurricans, accidents, terror, school shootings is known to unite people for common bottom line priorities, for what truly matters. So, WHY WAIT for catastrophe?
Re-dreaming our regions , motivated by climate concerns, but with a positive vision of restoring peace, joy, abundance for all, instead of driven by fear and loss, unites people in this work.
It can unite all local society with an encompassing vision and passion, as is congruent with the purpose of schooling, the wishes of good teachers, students, parents, and people across society, from city to business and media, farmers and lift drivers.
What’s needed is the story and frame. Now, it’s here.
It's NEW. An Upgrade. What did you expect?
You can well imagine that the shift from monarchy to democracy required efforts. But we don’t look at the toilet bowl of history. We look at the new. Now is our time for the next upgrade.
CHANGE at personal level means an upgrade from lukewarm voter to able, active, caring citizen of the next level collaborative society. of self-image, role, responsibility, passion, priority, decisions, involvement, acquiring know-how.
We learn for Minecraft, staying healthy, scoring goals and making divine love. We can learn to create a world of awesome, too.
YL High Impact Student Clubs, and also YL Volunteers evolve this mind-, feel- and do-set naturally through action and learning on the go from our media.
This learning curve is achieved by doing.
- connect with global changemaker media, for cultivating the mindset and knowledge of solutions
- connect with global visionaries, change generation music, and local changemakers for the heartset
- apply solutions locally for the do-set
As you do so, you will meet and connect with others and form collaborations.
Like the living planet it happens organically. You cannot exactly plan, know, foresee what will happen, precisely, and who… that’s okay.
This process takes a decade. for you, for the community, for society. So, just get going, follow the flow, heart, intuition and you’ll get there.
It’s an adventure, so have fun.
The solutions exist. YL teams are ready
Laws and money cannot solve it. No region has trillions of Dollars or Euros to “employ and pay” people to do all that. Money can’t solve it, also fascist force cannot. Only spirit can. Changemaker spirit. In many people. Got it?
In terms of making your region climate-proof / resilient / harmonious, your job is to
- include all citizens / classes in fireworks of city-, volunteer- and social business-powered projects
- highlight and harness the enormously rich learning dimensions, as to include kindergartens and schools in the process; Youth Leadership!
- make this inclusive and FUN! This means: add a sense of magic and adventure, Philanthro-Party style!
This restores climate harmony – inside and outside.
It’s simple. Kids are doing it.
It begins with this vision. The rest unfolds.
CITIES AND TOWNS BEGIN TO DECLARE “CLIMATE EMERGENCY”
- making their regions resilient to climate crisis impacts like fires and storms
- checking all public investments whether they make negative or positive impact on climate
This is good, yet so far very limited, for
- lack of model solutions
- lack of holistic understanding of what truly makes a complete shift at natural and human level
- lack of will among politicians, citizens and youth. Damn, that’s everybody…
Our approach provides the solutions, vision, approach, tools and tricks to overcome these lacks.
- driven not by fear, but joyful, positive vision to at last have momentum to create the world WE LOVE TO LIVE IN.
And as everything we do, it can be introduced and evolved by caring YOUTH and CITIZENS, with STUDENT CLUBS as the most powerful drivers of change – because they can spread this to all youth at school in town, and their parents, and as this happens, of course also to teachers, media and city councils. At record speed. There is no way that adults could achieve this. So… on your marks. #BeMoreAwesome #Speedrun
CLIMATE CRISIS RESILIENT
1. STRENGTHEN THE LAND
Without land – forests, rivers, animals, insects, soils – you are nothing. You will get sad and perish.
Restore diverse, thick Forests
Restore natural, winding Rivers
Rich in animals, bees, insects, birds
Protect and restore Wetlands
Dear Friends: We are at a crucial moment in human history. We don’t have a virtual problem that will be solved by arguing online. We have a collection of evidence that suggests systemic dysfunction on a planetary scale.
It is our time and our responsibility to act expediently and effectively for the mutual benefit of all life. I would highly recommend focusing on working to make physical dynamic changes to improve soil, the water cycle, vegetation cover and biodiversity. Acting now to restore total vegetative cover and biodiversity can lower surface temperatures and reduce the risk locally and in aggregate globally of extreme and erratic weather events.
I would also recommend seeking to achieve collective intelligence through collaboration. Avoid the temptation to be a Troll or react to Trolls online. There is much to do and we all have a role to play.
Let’s go Camping! and restore a little bit of paradise every day!
– John D. Liu, Ecosystem Restoration Camps
2. LOCAL FOOD SOVEREIGNITY
Dependance on far-away lands, unstable governments, shaky corporations is super dumb. Super dumb.
Apache vision : “As food supply breaks down, humans will prey on others, and eat humans. Feel the cities into the mountains”
This zombie film scenario is realistic, and can happen within months.
Act now to AVOID it through regional food sovereignity and a super vivid, healthy, caring citizenry; view 4-8
Regional diverse Agriculture
Healthy Soil Region
Experimental Spaces for Best Practices
Great Place to BEE
Vibrant Community Gardens
Bees in the city
3. PARADISE CITY POLICIES & GOVERNANCE
Fit of the 22nd Century Sustainable Civilization. Many already exist.
"Climate Emergency Declaration"
Regional Energy Mix
Cement Tower Batteries
No Fracking Zone
No Pipeline Zone
Divest from Fossil Fuels
Attractive, safe Public Transports
Plastic Free Town
Renewable Energy Spacing
Persecute and harshly criminalize state, corporate, criminal invasion like terrorism, state treason and Crime Against Peace (it is!).
Protect "Savage" Lands
Universal Declaration of Human Duties
Ecocide a Crime
Local Commons Accountability
A “HEALTHY” POPULATION is #1 PRIORITY
so that when “crisis” happens, people don’t turn into orks, prey and feed on another (that has begun!)
Social cohesion for resilience: no matter what infrastructure, “if you don’t have cohesiveness within the population that is part of that, it’s hard for them to respond to an extreme event while it’s happening, and they can’t rebuild afterward if they are not cohesive.” Ensia
4. NURTURE AN ACTIVE CITIZENRY
We are society. We are the sovereign. We are the state. It is our city. We have a Dream for Living. Together, we create it.
Public Process Facilitation
Participatory Citizen Budgeting
Public Space Co-monitoring
Year-round UN Day Action
Public Citizen Hubs
Youth Leadership in Orphanages
Re-Animate Public Spaces
Senior Super Skills
5. VIBRANT COMMUNITY – Rich, fun City-life!
We’re not here to have a bad time. It’s our HOME. We want to love, enjoy, co-create, shape, evolve it, in liberty. It’s all our home! That’s why we have to experience our common presence as pleasant, uplifting, peaceful. For this we need a frame, from home to school to public life and media.
Rich Festival Calendar
Celebrating Local Public Services
Positive News Media Culture
Street Arts & Music
Protect and Re-animate Cultural Heritage
Re-animate Natural Heritage
Self-responsible Holistic Healthy Lifestyle
6. PEACE & SAFETY
Do you want to be hurt? Hurt others? Orkish behavior is not acceptable. Time for containment, psychotherapy, healing.
Stop Street Harassment
Zero Crime Tolerance
Prisons as a Space of Healing
7. HEAL THE YOUNG
We know what makes happy, healthy, creative, intelligent human beings. No more compromise with hurtful habits and trauma inherited from earlier hurtful societies coined by totalitarian religion, monarchy and fascism.
Parenting for a Peaceful World
Positive Youth Image in Public
3- & 4-Generation Playmaps
Paid Parental Leave
Initiations into Teen- and Wo/Manhood
8. MAKE SCHOOL AWESOME
with student-powered Youth Leadership in real-time collaboration with the Gandhis and Einsteins of our time
High Impact Student Clubs
Green Bronx Machine
WE School Project Partnerships
Finnish Policies for Teacher Studies
- entry test, only 10% pass
- 80% pedagogy, 20% subject, only what’s used at school
- teachers and students are friends
- student council veto right on education laws
- students can propose subject upgrades, gain support to implement it at their school
You don’t hear this when it’s about “climate Change”.
You only hear bull about abstract far away CO2 bubble politics.
To overcome an obstacle, some-times you have to walk around it.Ganesha
IT CHANGES EVERYTHING for involving people. Do you understand why?
“Despite the fact that we are such an empathetic, altruistic species, we allow psychopaths to govern us. We have to govern ourselves and do it from the bottom up.”
@georgemonbiot last night in Bristol, on how a groundswell of grassroots action can transform the political gloom.
So far, you as a person, can only sit, wait for people in far away places in government and companies to make a change.
This hands on approach empowers all caring citizens to get involved. It empowers all sorts of caring, creative groups to do cool stuff they’d love doing, but so far had no access to. This includes
- elderly : community gardening
- schools : edible landscapes
- teens : badass adventurous projects
- farmers, foresters, fisherwo/men : see the commons thrive
- good media : cover positive stories
- city council : see peace and prosperity restored
- public institutions and libraries : support civic involvement
and many others. You’ll be surprised.
50+% of your neighbours will back and be willing to join all sorts of activities related to creating a #ParadiseCountry region. And 80+% will enjoy and appreciate what’s going on.
PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT “SPECIES”
There exist mental, optical, emotional, kinetic (movement) learners
Take this affirmation of different “species” among us, all of them perfect and awesome, to understand how now Visionaries and Materialists will unite.
That’s only a few. In the past
visions for wonderful new possible opportunities and changes
warnings of catastrophes ahead
have been understood by few people only. The majority lack senses for processing this at mental, emotional and heart level – to have the heart to act (hands). Today, one has understood that people have grown up with myths and tales, which help imagination to connect with dreaming and feelings. That’s why innovators speak of delivering a story, a narrative.
- Authors use this to take you on a journey, of learning, pleasure or bullshit
- Advertizers ab-use this to mislead people
- Changemakers use it to help people see, feel and comprehend the options, benefits, path and to-do’s
What we want you to take away from this is : not everybody is a “vision species”.
are very down to earth. Materialistic. That’s not evil. Dwarves and Hobbits are not evil. If we were all visionaries, … dude, we couldn’t co-manage such a society, also not as hunters and gatherers. Diversity is divine.
Now pay attention.
Materialists – content with what they have – long called HIPs (mislabelled as hippies) and visionaries looneys. Materialists could not relate to Visionaries’ convictions and calls for better food, better nature, better fun, better way of life for kids, women, better schools. They could not relate to genius scientists’ … sights and insights into the planetary organism.
Well, now, today, with climate crisis burning budgets, scorching yards, yields and incomes … Materialists begin to understand : THEY CAN LOSE EVERYTHING … their house, the peace, the safety in the streets, their farms … and this makes them feel insecure, stirs up their inborn energies, and willing to do something to secure it. Good thing, right? This is the infrastructure that gives us solid ground to build on as a community. It gives us food and machines, and law and, love this word : order.
So, stop vilifying materialists, but SEARCH FOR COMMON GROUND (linktipp) what is really, really important to you.
- Visionaries with their skills, knowledge, resources and relations
- Materialists with their skills, knowledge, resources and relations
are to unite.
We are all in this together, and it will be awesome.
… and will see grumpy farmer and bead-haired fairies toil and laugh alongside one another, sharing wisdom pearls on restoring Paradise.
You’ll have a lot of fun discovering all sorts of mixes of species, also in administration, in business and among youth.
ALL THIS NEED/ED TO BE DONE ANYWAY. Now at last the momentum exists
All these measures, keeping rivers and forests intact, biodiversity, non-poisoned foods, peaceful festivals and beautiful townscapes, awesome schools, no crime, childhoods free from violence … is what environmental and social protectors have been calling to KEEP for a century … but cunning greedy stupid people have overridden their wise voices with claims of technical development bringing riches to everyone, and of lack of money for safeguarding nature, peace and beauty. Yea, well, we see how devastated and degenerated our lands, communities and psyches have become.
But NOW – the climate crisis, at last gives new force, argument and political muscle to maintaining a rich, thriving natural and socio-cultural environment for all. Wield it wisely, and never again let people on a false, egocentric, cunning operating system fool, trick, dis- and empower you.
MAJOR CRISIS ISSUES. It's also about all trade relations, crime, peace etc etc
EXTREME WEATHER patterns, droughts, floods, pests
EPIDEMICS affecting plants, animals, humans – aggravated by loss of antibiotics caused by factory farming, and people’s weakened immune systems
BREAKDOWN OF SUPPLY CHAINS – of food, energy, resources – produced on the other side of the planet, due to droughts, extreme weather, water shortage, civil wars, terrorism, hacking, “bursting of financial bubbles”, collapse of companies …
We’re already experiencing it, and global experts say it is not about “if” but “when” it will happen, and it will be “soon”. These things are closely related with multiple crisis results ON OUR LOCAL CITZENRY:
- erosion of quality media (producers are uneducated about solutions, driven by fears, greed, stuck in outdated ideologies, and dependent on dirty industry ads, or directly belong to them)
- erosion of prosperity (crooks in government, banking, stock market manipulation, economic crisis)
- less mobility (less fun and generation by far-away holidays; hence : create rich uplifting environments at home!)
- breakdown of education and public services; for lack of tax money, people in distress staying at home
- mad civil unrest, stimulated by criminal interest groups (incl. corporations, foreign governments, secret services, terror groups, plain dumb trolls …)
- random violence and abuse (by individuals traumatized by emotionally dysfunctional families, brutish tradition, religion etc; resulting in bullying, harassment, rape, violence, mobbing)
- crime (petty, robbery, violent, clans, mafia, organized, industries – these already exist today, tend to grow, fight to survive), incl slavery, sex slavery, organ trade (view Libya)
- totalitarian dictators (the remaining hurtful “spirit” from earlier societies is rising with brute force. To “cure violence”, gang, religious or fascist, it is necessary to heal people’s mind-, feel and do-set (traumatized during childhood), and replace it with the good, positive alternative that creates the world and lives they truly wish for)
This means that our holistic approach of making our region – plants, animals, people – resilient, must address more than electric windmills.
We must nurture a healthy, vibrant, co-creative citizenry … not mad individuals, but people know, trust, appreciate one another, and are able to fluidly collaborate in group processes, and make agreements on local regulations, investments, actions (governance)
The solutions exist. When we put them all together, we see a beautiful mosaique, a tapestry of well-known, proven, documented, people-powered solutions that we are very well able to implemented as a down-to-earth practical, sane-minded citizenry. And in the bigger picture of climate change, they start making super sense, and it feels very liberating, appeasing and empowering to HAVE this resource of knowledge, skills and human power to make it happen.
And – as everything we promote with YOUTH-LEADER it generates welcome win-win benefits for everybody involved, and many members of our society that so far have felt a void in their lives and professions. Check this out.
FROM EPIC FAIL TO EPIC WIN. Learn to see the blessing
The climate and mental climate have changed. Changemakers simply need to understand how to explain the imminent need and priority and unquestioned protection of these resources from the angle of
- protecting peace and prosperity for all
- for long-term
- generating instant win-win benefits for all sectors of society
Can you seriously imagine dishonorable, uneducated fools in politics, business and institutions say
“You have no right to protect your region from crisis.”
meaning “All you 100,000 / 3 million people in your region will fall into fear, poverty, violence, pain – because I say that we keep doing as usual, with me in charge, you behaving, and dirty industries and finance doing as usual.”
That’s a no-no.
The crisis is evolving, and the measures to provent it are clear, simple, people-powered.
What you need to understand that
- there is not enough money to finance this (that’s perfect)
- it requires every caring kid, citizen, professional to be part in fun, active ways
- which forms the next level collaborative society
- OPERATING ON NEW RULES OF DECISION-MAKING
- AND LIVED LOVE FOR ONE’S HOME REGION AND PEOPLE
So, learn to understand the full picture
- wield the proper explanation and argument
- know your solutions
- prepare the fertile ground
- starting with youth leadership at schools
- and activate Adult Allies
- AS YOUR CRITICAL MASS OF ACTIVATED PEOPLE running on the new Operating System
Then, roll it out. #Irresistible
“You never change things by fighting existing reality. To change something, create a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – R. Buckminster Fuller
BE THE NEW HUMAN MODEL
YOUR LOCAL PARTNERS. Many are ready, longing to get activated
- public servants
- senior citizens
- caring citizens
find new win-win benefit solutions and partnerships by making their region climate change resilient. This encompassing vision and framework provides everybody with shared agreement and understanding of one grand unifying goal. A beautiful goal and priority in life, shared by each of us, the community, as a society. Fed up with mismanagement, now we do it. It’s all ready.
HOW THIS REDUCES EMISSIONS
– forests as carbon sinks
– low carbon agriculture
– renewable energy mix
– regional hands-on foods, identification with high quality food culture, vertical aquaponics, vegan bliss lifestyle challenges at schools, empathy, animal communication etc nurture peaceful, vegan living = reducing destructive impacts on species, biodiversity, climate by 50%
– dynamic, beautiful, vibrant region = less longing for far-away places for holidays and regeneration = less travel emissions
– rich lifestyles = less consumption of plastic bullshit distractions and compensations = less production and trashing
– collaborative citizenry leads to distributive democracy = dissolves dirty power groups in governance
= less emissions, less wars
Ok, then, transforming y/our entire region …
First of all, it’s nothing new. These whole region approaches unleash grand involvement and impact. Because petty crap like turning off the tap or shifting flower pots around the school entrance, a couple new toys on the playground, who cares?
If you and your local organizations, politicians etc have never heard of such, it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. It’s just because you live in a region with … small, provincial mindset. #Upgrade Our friends
- at Bioneers have launched similar as re-Dreaming New Mexico.
- at Project For Public Spaces have transformed hundreds of inner towns, squares and waterfronts for 40 years.
- at Eco-Tipping Points have documented large scale transfromations in every part of the planet.
- at What If We Change have documented large-scale ecosystem restoration efforts all over Earth.
- at 4-Generation Playmaps have involved 4 generations of citizens for making public spaces playable and enjoyable again.
- at Incredible Edible have turned the town of Toddmorden into a haven of public and private food lots open to all.
- at We Are The Ark return private and public lands to the Earth to make them havens for wildlife
- at Natural Climate Solutions show how re-wilding can rapidly restore climate harmony and biodiversity
All these programs are part of YL campaigns, so our crews are used to this thinking from our media and activities.
Creating climate crisis resilient #ParadiseCountry simply means combining these and others in the popular, understood and backed holistic framework of climate change / crisis / harmony, so that at last the climate jazz becomes reasonable and gets shifted from counting CO2 bubbles to empowering everybody to do what needs doing.
So, re-Dreaming your region…
begins with a different approach to the story and feeling from just accounting. It includes the Heart. This is how Youth Leadership succeeds. This is how this succeeds. True Lothlorien and Gryffindore stuff, with a sense of magic, and epic adventure, since this is nothing less.
After all this info, sit back, breathe and feel
Tune in listening to the Lothlorien messenger.
“Dreaming of a parallel world …
… where nothing ever hurts.”
This dream seed we will now breathe into life with warmth, water, wonder.
So, re-Dreaming your Region…
Re-Dreaming Berlin, Re-Dreaming Lyon, Re-Dreaming Bristol …
begins with a different approach to the story and feeling from just accounting.
It includes the Heart. This is how Youth Leadership succeeds. This is how this succeeds.
The Heart connects to the Land we love, to the People we love, and could both love better if they were more lovable. Well, they will be once they get to smile, thrive and florish once again.
THIS “PARALLEL” WORLD WHERE NOTHING EVER HURTS EXISTS ALREADY.
The solutions exist. Like puzzle pieces across the world. All we need to do is assemble them to create that big new complete picture of the sustainable local society. Above are your puzzle pieces.
We dream of it, this means that we have the passion deep inside to unleash the energy to form it, to make the effort and achieve this vision. Like we first dream up a structure of a shed, sketch it on paper and then assemble it. Above and below is your sketch.
We dream of it, this means we have vision. And it is first with vision that the future is formed. Be it a shed, your next holiday trip, a new district (how do we envison it? We is not a few elected incompetents with vested interests, but all of us as collective citizenry; shall this district be boring or awesome? And what can we, are we willing and enjoying to contribute?)
How the future is shaped is scientifically known.
1. Status quo, current trends
3. Vision – this is the powerful, decisive trim tab
4. Intention, new trends
Repeat : Vision is the most powerful element.
Many people falsely call vision “utopian”, for lack of education or with intent. Both sabotage positive change. So know your words.
Utopian does not mean “impossible”. By definition, the meaning of the word “utopian” is “a vision for a social model that is yet not realized”, just like freedom from religion, democracy, fixed working hours, healthcare were or are in some regions; also airplanes and phones were called utopian.
CHARGE THE SEED
So, lay the vision Dream Seed for the world of awesome.
Priority number one. Your heart’s yearning, humanity’s dream. The society where nothing ever hurts. Universal Peace and Prosperity, Harmony. It’s sacred, like Harry meeting his Patronus at the lake, like the soils of Lothlorien.
The solutions exist:
- for inner and outer peace
- inner and outer bliss (that’s more than joy)
- inner and outer abundance
for all. Learn them!
1. Know the Scientists = the big picture.
This is awareness. In the dreamfield. Attention: move away from fear to joyful positive vision #FromSacredToSacred
2. Know the Changemakers = the solutions; so you can do what needs doing, locally. This is Manifestation. Change.
This is the real thing.
Second, step into action.
With many people like at #FridaysForFuture
so, start mobilizing via Youth Leadership.
Feed me sunlight feed me air
Feed me truth and feed me prayerAurora, The Seed
PREPARING THE SOIL
The knowledge and solutions exist but there is lack of political will among adults and youth on all ends.
LACK OF HEART
is healed by activating positive joyful vision and passion from a place of love. Youth Leadership, the crown jewel of active citizenship, is the most powerful fire.
The LEVEL UP! Crash Course
ignites this flame, feeling and vision, in the individual, and in the collective, with instant action to kindle this flame, so it burns bright, strong and the awakened Inner Hero*ine rises, unfolds, and spreads the spirit to others, and feels his/her its powers as instant impacts manifest.
The sparked crew grows community and generates impact, presence in media and public, also at other schools.
The many small actions activate skills, confidence, joy, sharpen vision, make allies … and prove the young people’s abilities for greater quests … to themselves, teachers, parents, partners, media. Yo!
Within a single month.
THIS IS THE FERTILE SOIL.
Now is the time to introduce the climate matter.
If you’re completely new to YL, start with this.
If you’ve already activated yourself, school and city, you’re ready to roll this out with flying banners!
DO YOU PEOPLE ULTRA PASSIONATE ABOUT CLIMATE?
They are the ones to take this on as CORE CREW, and the zillion others join in on occasion … actions, protests, photos, vigils, art etc.
Psst! Can you imagine how people will look back at you 50 years from now?
Take a look at the stars, feel the epicness of this moment, and then get going.
LEVEL UP! Crash Course
Your content goes here.
Card Set & Local Map
- Take the Card Set
- Take a Map of your City and Region
- Place the cards on pertaining spots
- Groups* take on their District
- plus 1+ Spaces farther away
- Detect partners** for each element
- Get them involved
* Groups are schools, citizen groups etc. ** Partners are local organizations, schools, forest services, volunteer banks, and also inter/national experts etc …
The Process. Easy.
Until today, each such element appeared isolated, dysconnected from people, the citizenry, schools. By placing each on the map, with the common vital indispensable precious function and service of climate-change resilience, each, and each person, becomes part of an awesome, sacred organism – to sustain and restore a Life of Awesome in one’s home region.
What else matters? What could feel more awesome than that? Have you ever had something like that in town? I haven’t. Let’s do this. It’s super group work and fun. Super relieving … no more feeling of victim, isolation, catastrophe …
Take your cardset, a map of town and region and get going
1. Communicate. Easy.
- It starts by spreading the vision
- Use the Card Set, place elements on the regional map
- The Vision is set
- Common sense
2. Evolves Organically
- Simply get the vision and conversation going with public and schools.
- Great win-win for teachers and students!
- Document in positive news style for social, news media
- People follow up on impulses
- groups form, create small prototypes
- Inspired crews take their focus to the next level, connecting with local partners
3. Partners Exist
4. Tangible Progress
- are visible, motivational
- Eco Tipping Points occur
- Groups meet, celebrate, bonds, confidence grows
- Spin-off activities evolve, in the greater Youth Leadership context
1. Use in Public
- start conversations
- citizens place cards
- equips them with concrete actions
- and tools
- and community
- and vision
and of farmers markets and city fests
2. Use at School
- tied into local focus
- practical, emotional relevance
- hands-on action
- student club action
- field trips
+ collaborating with other clubs, schools
3. Use at Workshops, Events
4. Use in Media
- for tracking progress
- tracking global maps
It’s easy using Open Street Map or google maps. Non-corporate option preferred, but select for good functionality.
- Groups have their own
- A Public Map tracks collective progress
- best space : a HeadQuarter of all local High Impact Student Clubs
- Fridays for Future meetings
- Farmers Markets
in the HeadQuarter
- This space is an informal sustainability learning environment ISLE
- A LearnScape for schools to visit
- A space for workshops etc
- A Hub, intergenerational
Following up on conversations…
- follow the inspiration
- take favorite actions
- locate them on the map
- track progress in YL, social and news media
Telling Your Stories …
These actions need to be taken anyway. They are not just linked to climate change. Therefore :
- do not just always tell your story linked to climate crisis
- but also tell it by itself
as a story of watershed restoration, prisons as a space of healing etc. This makes them
- success stories by themselves
- relevant to news media and professionals globally
who are not focussing on climate. Also, you will feel
- feel satisfaction, success, milestones reached
THE BIG PICTURE
“Limiting global warming to 1,5C is as likely as Sweden winning the World Cup in football. Both male and female. 3 tournaments in a row.” Peter Alestig
It sucks, but big societal shifts often require crisis, because societies are yet too rigid, and people too much in ego to make changes from within.
The longer you wait, the more it will hurt.
The earlier you begin, the earlier the FUN and adventure!