WARRIORS TAKE 3 MONTHLY MISSIONS
THEY COLLABORATE WITH HUMANITY'S FINEST
YOUTH LEADERS, EXPERTS, SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURS AND VISIONARY CREATIVES They actually play a major role in taking their sensational solutions to planetary scale.
THEY EARN CREDITS, LEVELS, HONORS
THEY DEVELOP FABULOUS CVs
WE MEET LIVE
WARRIORS ARE PACEMAKERS IN STUDENT CLUBS
THEY MAKE YOUTH LEADERSHIP OMNI-PRESENT
THEY EVOLVE INTO ROLE MODELS AND ASSISTANT TEACHERS
THEY ACT WITHIN A GLOBAL COMMUNITY
FIND OUT DETAILS BELOW
YOUR EFFORTS ARE WORTH EVERY BIT OF IT
are based on Hero/ines’ Action Packs.
For each Hero/ine, we have optional missions Level 1-4, from easy to challenging, short to long-term, at home and abroad
Missions are aligned with current United Nations Theme Days*,
for smart reasons like connecting with teachers, units, local organizations organizing their year’s main event, and media reporting on the topic – all of them in need of feasible solutions, heroines and good news – in one word: you!
* Exceptions: Warriors can attune Missions to current local occasions to seize opportunities.
are gained for three completed missions.
Levels carry different titles, and some come with special challenges. Level 2 “Local Hero” requires achieving media presence. Level 3 “Clan Founder” requires mobilizing two other Warriors; 3 Warriors make a Clan. As a Clan, things really start taking off!
are gained for impact and headlines made.
They may even turn into tangible prizes.
are missions based on our Magician’s Action Packs.
That’s big, fat stuff, shaping history!
Quests earns extra credits.
are sudden calls to action for current occasions.
They earn extra credits.
- experience memorable moments
- experience fun and thrills
- experience learning curves
- discover new dimensions to life
- learn about what (doesn’t) work in society
- make an impact
- inspire others
This truly is the end of boring!
- gain experience
- meet Hero/ines “live”
- make friends
- win allies
are invited to speak
- at other schools
- at events
- in the media
- their reach
- their impact
- the size of their team
- the number of inspired people
and enjoy more
CAN'T PLAY FULL TIME?
ON ATTAINMENT OF LEVEL 1
- pacemakers in their student clubs and school communities
- well-known to local civil organizations
- present in media
- quickly evolving into respected role models in their region
– exactly like our Hero/ines, since walking the Path of the Warrior means doing what they are doing. Yay!
are formed by 3 or more Warriors
As a team, they naturally evolve greater impact by sharing tasks, roles, activities, taking responsibility for their favorite causes and activities – like research, fundraising, public speaking, media work, arts, project development, mentoring and more.
have access to our full range of offers,
including online meetings with hero/ines, training, personal support, official pages for their Warrior / Clan Chronicles and more.
- for outreach and mobilization
- as an inspirational example to others
- and evolve into an epic story, and into a CV of awesome.
- give presentations
- found student club
- manage exhibits
- share their actions on social and news media
- connect with local organizations
- organize film sessions and events
- mentor younger peers
- interact live with our champions across timezones
- invite speakers
- organize Live On Skype sessions
- organize Youth Action Days
Our bottom line strategy is to
Make Youth Leadership omni-present at Schools
Warriors combine the best media and methods known around the globe. They are simple and create win-win benefits for activists, students and educators; as has been proven in 10,000 schools.
- learn on the go
- follow their curiosity, discuss favorites
- share ideas and decide on actions
- offer presentations on occasion of UN Days
- include our stories and media in units
NOTE that the poster shows a strong visual, flashlight story and QR Codes for instant viewing of videos on smartphones and visiting the multimedia online profile. Each month, we use 10-20 posters. This makes a powerful exhibit, with many action opportunities. It can be used in many settings; at schools, office corridors, in public space and at events. Play these potentials to the fullest.
- large posters, preferably in color
- petitions and campaigns
- on-going lifestyle challenges and social experiments
- interviews and questionnaires
- action opportunities
- + laptops for viewing videos
- + internet for instant contribution to online campaigns
- and for “live” conversations with changemakers
Compare this with a student club’s conventional table stand or being hidden away in Room 2.36 on a wednesday afternoon! It’s epic! It is so empowering for student club members! Does it take a lot of resources? No! See how Eric sat one up using simple black and white carbon copies taped to a wall. You can do that! You can easily do better than that! You work is pedagogically valuable, posters ave long-term value… there is no doubt that you can get free copies printed at your school or a few funds to get pretty ones printed at a printer shop. And there’s always the option of ordering professionally printed Poster Sets from us. A Warrior’s basic early step is to connect with us for mobilizing resources for such a Poster Set and Starter Sets for classes. It’s usually quite easy to find a local donor or sponsor. Get connected! This Space is
- ever-changing, alternating
- colorful and multi-faceted
- vibrant and inspirational
which makes it
for the entire school community, including teachers. It is a powerful asset for amplifying a student club’s presence for
- involving students
- starting conversations
- uniting changemakers across topics, classes and grades
This vibrant space is also a great add-on to events, farmers markets (use ropes and laundry pins for the display); the EXHIBIT is lightyears better than any stand. THIS is the best example how the exhibti serves to create a “STAGE” that magnetically attracts attention of several user and partner groups.
- Parents will love exploring the colourful inspirational role model posters with their kids
- Teens will enjoy watching the coolest videos
- Informed citizens will enjoy to browse your quality information
- Activists will honor your commitment
- Journalists will get curious
- Include cookies, tea and homemade lemonaid, fundraisers, create a pleasant ambience.
- Include local petitions.
- Invite local activists, have a Q&A conversation on their causes and how you can best help them
- Record the encounter on film – for social and news media.
- Distribute flyers to conscientious citizens and youth.
WEEKLY PRESENCE can build a tremendous impact. Once again: the Exhibit, radiating inspirational energy and countless action opportunities are a magical asset!
- for student clubs
- for EDUCATION in general!
This revelation is important, because it builds common ground and understanding with teachers and school boards for not only permitting and tolerating your activities as a YL Warrior Clan, but actively supporting your work with space, time, resources, and active collaboration for implementing the non-formal YL Curriculum across all subjects and grades – powered by students. YES, YOU ARE going to change the world. More than u ever could imagine! Here’s Hermione’s favorite bunch of magic spells – study them, and wield them well! ## LINK TO YL EDUCATION